Business Development Specialist
The Business Development Specialist works as a team member with the Director of Operations and Business Development and the Marketing Specialist to manage the business development functions listed below:
- Lead business development efforts in IA in market sectors defined by the Director of Business Development, by developing new client relationships. Maintain records of contacts and projects in Monday.com.
- Become an active member in specific trade associations to continue to develop a network of potential clients and leads.
- Prospect for new relationships by regularly calling and meeting potential new clients with the intent of establishing new client relationships and networking.
- Sell in collaboration with the Director of Business Development and the Executive Team on project specific leads, meet with decision makers and facilitate the process of closing the deal.
- Attend educational workshops, review professional publications, establish professional networks and participate in professional industry groups.
- Attend industry trade shows as necessary.
- Keep Director of Operations and Business Development informed of sales activities.
- Maintain and protect company confidentiality.
- Maintain flexibility to assist in all aspects of projects as needed.
- Maintain open lines of effective communication and provide the highest level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending appropriate training and update licenses as needed.
- Contribute positively to the team by setting examples of professionalism, loyalty, conscientiousness, and dependability.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 year of marketing / business development experience, preferably in construction.
- Computer skills. Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to properly identify issues and follow through to completion.
- Courteous and respectful communication skills, including the ability to handle conflict situations skillfully and professionally.
- Ability to lift and rotate 50
Stahl Construction Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Use the link below to access the employment application via Doherty Employer Services. Please no phone calls or emails regarding this position.