The overall responsibility of this position is to provide comprehensive administrative support and project coordination to the Project Management Team and building owners in a professional, efficient, friendly and courteous manner with complete attention to accuracy, detail, and follow-through.
- Overall administrative charge of the project including coordination of work with others on the project team
- Set-up and organize new projects and maintain all aspects of projects, including the electronic and paper filing system, and all data entry into the job cost/accounting software system
- Accurately type, administer and track all project subcontract agreements, purchase agreements, purchase orders and all front end required documents
- Assist with project bidding utilizing bidder’s list, plan coordination and distribution
- Contact subcontractors and obtain adequate project coverage
- Ability to read project documents and prepare or manage project administrative requirements
- Initiate, prepare and distribute and be responsible for all project close-out documents as required by the architect and building owner
- Telephone and general office support and back-up for Director of Operations.
- Maintain and protect company confidentiality
- Maintain flexibility to assist in all aspects of projects as needed
- Maintain open lines of effective communication and provide the highest level of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending appropriate training and update licenses as needed
- Contribute positively to the team by setting examples of professionalism, loyalty, conscientiousness and dependability
- College Degree or Certificate in Construction, Engineering, Architecture, or Business Management or related office work experience
- Thorough knowledge of office equipment and software
- Proficient in grammar, spelling, typing, proofreading and organizational skills
- Ability to lift and rotate 30 pounds
This position reports to the Director of Project Management.
Stahl Construction Company, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.