Urban Land Institute: #MSPswagger
Come check out the recently renovated First + First Vandalia Tower and enjoy a locally brewed pint from Lake Monster Brewery while earning real estate credit and learning about a topic that will impact the entire region in the years to come. Presented by the Urban Land Institute Young Leaders Group, we present this year’s annual program:
You will learn more about:
- Challenge: The MSP region must overcome a predicted workforce shortage of 100,000 in the next five years.
- Branding: Concise, strategic branding will enable the region to compete for talent nationally.
- Placemaking: Creating a work, live, play culture will encourage long-term talent retention.
- Case Study: Learn why a Minnesota business moved its operations 45 miles to be in downtown Minneapolis.
You will hear from:
- MODERATOR: Cecile Bedor, Executive Vice President, Greater MSP
- Chris Behrens, President and CEO, YA
- Andrew Dresdner, Architect and Urban Designer, Cuningham Group
- Kris Growcott, Creative Director and Entrepreneur, Draggin Jeans
|DATE:||Thursday, March 3, 2016|
|TIME:||3:45 p.m. – Registration and networking
4:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. – Program
5:15 p.m. – Reception at Lake Monster Brewing
Drink tickets hosted by Stahl Construction
|LOCATION:||First + First, Vandalia Tower
550 Vandalia Street
Saint Paul, MN 55114
See parking instructions here or take transit.
$40 ULI members
$10 Student ULI members
+$10 for onsite registration
Registration includes one drink ticket for reception at Lake Monster Brewing and hosted appetizers
|CREDITS:||1.0 hour of CRE and AICP applied for|
*Click here to register*