Response to COVID-19
Updated May 18, 2020
Stahl has followed guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Governor of the State of Minnesota, Tim Walz, where Stahl’s headquarters is located throughout the COVID-19 outbreak. As state-mandated restrictions are changing, Stahl is committed to following CDC guidelines and practicing a “soft opening” of our physical offices until the day we can officially reopen. As such, you may notice the following from our team:
- Stahl intends to remain active on our construction sites, provided we have the workforce and ability to remain compliant with the relevant jurisdictions. We will communicate any challenges that may arise as some Cities remain shut down, potentially impacting our ability to call for the appropriate inspections. We are preemptively reaching out to the Cities we are working in to ask for video conference inspections if their offices intend to remain closed.
- Increased cleaning, hand washing stations and hand sanitizer on our jobsites and office.
- Proactive communication regarding any impacts we are seeing and suggested actions to keep our work on track. We are currently tracking material supply and workforce impacts, including the aforementioned inspection issue.
- Requests to make progress on work that can take place while facilities are closed, including destructive testing or work that would otherwise be challenging in an occupied facility.
- A limited number of people to be working in our physical office at a time.
- Technology will continue to be used to conduct remote meetings with colleagues, clients and partners when necessary.
- Virtual connection with colleagues, clients and partners will remain Stahl’s preferred choice as our offices will continue to remain closed to the public.
- All employees are encouraged to continue working remotely if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness; including symptoms of allergies, cold, flu or any others.
We will continue to remain flexible in how our team gets work done and utilize our technological tools and excellent communication to stay productive for our friends, clients and partners.
We remain together, apart. We will thrive again. We are here. We are Stahl.
Please contact us if you have any questions or considerations.