Village at St. Anthony Falls
This mixed-use project was the first of its kind in the St. Anthony neighborhood since Riverplace in the 1980’s. Stahl demolished a former car dealership and built a three-story building with 13,000 SF of retail space on street level and 32 apartments above.
Stahl also renovated the historic 1902 Fire Barn and its annex into 30,000-square-feet of commercial office space and added a 215-space parking ramp to the south of the retail and apartment complex. Originally used for building fire trucks, the Fire Barn Annex was at some point converted into a fire station in the early 1900’s.Download Project Brief ALL PROJECTS
New Construction / Renovation